Monday, November 9, 2009

Short Post: Cain

I spend so much time writing long posts that I tend to burn out fairly quickly on the whole blogging thing, so I have decided to intersperse shorter posts with single questions I think about and have been studying. Maybe these will evolve into longer posts, maybe not, but maybe if anyone ever reads this blog, they'll get others thinking too.

Question: What did Adam and Eve believe about Cain? How did that affect what he believed about himself? O

Gen 3:15And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring [fn] and hers; he will crush[fn] your head, and you will strike his heel."
This is a messianic prophecy about the conquering of Satan. Did Adam and Eve think Cain would be the one to restore their relationship with God?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...