Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Gathering (Design Post)

Our church has a college group, The Gathering, that is most likely going to expand into a college church plant in the coming weeks, which is very exciting.  I've had the opportunity to start making some posters and handouts for them, as well as to start thinking about and being part of the "branding" process, though I hesitate to incorporate a blatantly business term like that for a church, but it is what it is I guess.

At any rate, I'm posting a couple of posters today in my attempt to keep the blog alive while still maintaining all the ministry commitments I've made.

The first one is just a general informational poster (the logo is a vectorized version of work originally done by Ben Cabe - credit where credit is due), and the second poster is an announcement poster for their Super Bowl party.  They're both done in vectors, so they can be shrank to handout size too.  All vectors were drawn from scratch, which takes forever, but it's worth it.

The Posters:



For the record, I'm willing to do artwork/design/web/videos for other ministries, but because of the time involved in the process, some kind of pay is required.  You can use the contact form if you're interested.  I'm willing to work within your budget for the sake of the kingdom, as long as you're willing to work within my time constraints.  Visit my website at Qellow.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...