Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy Days Ahead

I haven't been blogging much lately mostly because I've taken on a couple or more projects with our church that's been taking up a lot of time.  I'm redesigning their website, designing a brochure for their kids' camp, drawing a comic strip for the kid's camp as well, teaching the college Sunday School class, teaching a discipleship class, and helping brainstorm and develop a college church plant at our local university, which will probably develop into more web/print content and design on my part--there's even talk of some pay being involved maybe even a full-time ministry job, which would be more than I asked or hoped for.  And with all that, I've started writing a book (well that one I started a while ago, but it's still on the agenda.)

So keep me in prayer on that regard.  I don't want to let the blog die just because I'm getting busy, but at least for the next 3 or 4 months my posts will be a little more focused on the things I'm teaching in my classes rather than coming up with more original content.  I'm going to aim for something along these line:

Monday - Lesson from college class (right now were going through Matthew).
Tuesday - Lesson from discipleship class (it's about how God defines personal relationship)
Wednesday - Book Review/Design Stuff
Friday - A blurb and link to my weekly Proverbs and Wisdom article.

My goal is to get started on this schedule after this weekend.  Hopefully, I'll manage to stay on task with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...