Friday, July 8, 2011

God's Wisdom for Little Boys

God’s Wisdom for Little Boys by Jim George and his wife Elizabeth George is a collection of character traits derived from Proverbs for what God’s little boy is.  For example the first page begins: “God’s Little Boy Is Helpful” based on Proverbs 3:27: “Whenever you are able, do good to people who need help.”

These traits and nuggets of wisdom are coupled with some amazing paintings by Judy Luenebrink; I think the cover page shown here demonstrates what a great artist she is.

As my son grows, I hope to make this a staple in his reading diet.  Learning the words of Proverbs in a fun and practical way will lead him in the steps of righteousness early on and hopefully impact him for eternity.  If you have a young boy in your life, I definitely recommend God’s Wisdom for Little Boys.  If you have a little girl in your life, there’s a God’s Wisdom for Little Girls available too, but I don’t have a little girl yet, so you’ll have to get a copy and let me know how it is.

Buy it now for $10.87

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...