Monday, May 14, 2012

Wycliffe's "In Other Words"

Hey all,

I know I've been kind of lax in my blogging lately.  Life gets busy sometimes, and writing takes time.  However, I did want to write a quick post promoting Wycliffe Bible Translations new contest they're running right now called In Other Words.

The premise is pretty simple: there's a scripture in a foreign language that needs translating.  When you answer the trivia questions, you get hints.  The prizes in the contest are an iPad and a trip for four to Orlando.

While I'd love to see any one of those who read this blog win the trip or the iPad, what I'd really love to see is you all support the translation and delivery of the Bible to those in need around the world.  So, yes go play the game and try to win the prize, but also consider making a donation and keep in mind that we're striving to win another prize, one not of this world.


Let's press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called us heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14)

1 comment:

youth pastor said...

Thanks for the information about the Wycliffe competition. My aunt and uncle started out as Wycliffe Bible Translators years ago, and now translate independently in the Philippines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...